Monday, October 03, 2016

Printer Cabinet Revealed!

If you have read this blog before, you may remember this post from this past April:
http://cynthsblog.blogspot.com/2016/04/how-lucky-can-one-girl-be.html

I am thrilled to have finally finished cleaning and refinishing my printer cabinet!!
It's in my bead room, ready to be filled with beads and findings!
 
 A close up of the drawers pulls!!

The actually loading of the beads into the drawers is turning out to be a bit daunting. I'm hesitant to begin, worried I won't have it organized correctly, then I'll have to get the beads out of their tiny compartments.
But, I guess I will just need to take a deep breathe and begin!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

2 comments:

  1. It has been a while since I checked in with blogging friends. It has also been a while since my last BC Bead Society meeting. I had to write and say that you are indeed a "Lucky Girl" to have acquired this printer's cabinet. It looks great, nice job! Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beauty! I totally get the daunting-ness of the organization. But, do what works for you now. Remember, despite tiny compartments, it's not permanent! Go for it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving me a comment!